Thursday, July 22, 2010

A new day

Today I have no plans except to sing at church tonight. I am looking forward to a long nap and watching silly movies all day. Yep, that's right, I'm gonna do nothing. Maybe pack a little....maybe. It's cool enough to open the windows this morning. My computer says the high for today is 96* so I should be able to go without air conditioning for the day. I got my last electric bill and it was $56 which is almost triple what it usually is! But it's so hot here in Visalia. I want that job in Pacifica so bad I can taste it. Why would god open up a position like that? I know I probably won't get it but I want it more than anything. It will ruin all other jobs for me. I will be sitting somewhere in a silly valley town wishing that I had that job. In a district that values the arts, that has a motto that seems to care about the children in the community (not just how the students are achieving). They are a district of choice where they nurture the mind! What am I going to do if I don't get it?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're a new posting machine...with a new look to your site. Very cool.

    And I'm giggling al ittle at your $56 electric bill, and gasping that $56 is triple what you normally...

    Ours for last month was $170. GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, my mom laughed at me too. I know it isn't all that much, but it seemed like so much for me. Like five nights of meals out! Like a month of groceries!

    ReplyDelete